Are you suffering from allergies? Do you know how bad allergies can affect your life. The sneezing, the itchy eyes, the congestion! It’s difficult to endure the season of allergies.
Essential oils may be able to provide relief for your symptoms. In this post, we’ll discuss essential oils for allergies, and the best ways to use them.
What are the most important Oils?
Essential oils are concentrated liquids derived of plant extracts. These oils are infused with the plant’s scent and flavor, as well as its essential nutrients.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to treat ailments due to their healing properties. They’re becoming an effective natural cure for many ailments, including allergies.
What is the principle of operation of essential oils?
essential oils work by interacting with the limbic system of your body. This is the part of the brain which regulates emotions as well as memory and levels of stress.
When you inhale essential oils, they send signals to the limbic system, which can help to reduce anxiety, reduce depression and boost your mood.
What are the Best Essential Oils to treat Allergies?
Essential oils are used to relieve allergies. Some of the most efficient essential oils for allergies are:
- Lavender oil
- Peppermint oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Tea tree oil
- Rosemary oil
How do you use essential oils for Allergies?
There are several ways that you can use essential oils to treat allergies. You can:
- Inhale the vapors by adding a couple of drops to an air diffuser.
- Mix a few drops of essential oil with water in a spray bottle, and spray it all over your office or at home.
- Dilute essential oils with carrier oils such as almond oil, and apply the topically on your chest or back.
Are There Any Complications Associated using essential oils for Allergies?
When properly used, essential oils are generally secure. However, there are couple of potential issues that you must be aware of:
- Essential oils may cause skin irritation if you have sensitive skin. When applying essential oils to your skin ensure that you test the product on a small patch of your skin.
- Essential oils may be harmful if consumed in large quantities. Never take essential oils internally under the supervision of an experienced healthcare professional.
- If you are nursing or pregnant, avoid using essential oils unless instructed to do so by your doctor.
- Asthma sufferers and other respiratory ailments should exercise cautiously when inhaling essential oils.
What are alternatives for essential oils?
While essential oils for allergies may provide relief but there are other options. Essential oils may be used in vaporizers or diffusers to enhance the smell of a home. Certain people also add essential oils to their bath water or make their own cleaning products. There are recipes for edible treats using essential oils. But it is not true that all essential oils can be eaten.
How do I select an essential oil?
With the many essential oils on the market, it can be tough to figure out where to begin. When you are choosing the right essential oil search for one that’s
- 100% pure and natural
- therapeutic grade
- without synthetic ingredients
The most effective method to alleviate allergies is with essential oils. If used correctly, they can help to improve your overall health and can make your home smell amazing. Do your research before using essential oils and adhere to the directions on the label. With just a little effort, you’ll find the right essential oil to meet your requirements.
Let’s conclude: Essential oils can be very efficient in relieving allergies. It is crucial to remember to use essential oils with care.